This is my GraPhic DeSign Page!
I hope you'll enjoy and learn more from me.

Well, Check out my other Blog pAges too
at

red-tail
&
chong chong's corner

HaVe FuN!!!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Another Lindsay Project


Well, as you can see, here is one of my photoshop artworks. I posted one at my other blog page which you can check out now too. Look closer at the image and you'll see Lindsay Lohan's skin freckles-free! I simple love editing her images coz I find her challenging. There are a lot to edit on her skin to make her look more beautiful. It's easy to do this. Clear her skin using Imagenomic. You'll need a bit of patience to get her away from the white background then apply a new image behind her. Put some Gaussian blur effects and black airbrushing on the top layer to frame it for more drama. Then that's it! You're simply done! Good job.


1 comments:

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com