This is my GraPhic DeSign Page!
I hope you'll enjoy and learn more from me.

Well, Check out my other Blog pAges too
at

red-tail
&
chong chong's corner

HaVe FuN!!!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Little Princess' World

Do you love this clipart right here? OMG, the first time I saw it, I fell in love with it so I downloaded it at once... I always wanted to make my own clipart from scratch but I don't have Adobe Flash anymore and the other programs needed to make one (Sighs!)... So anyway, I'm glad that there are sites that shares pretty cliparts to us. All we have to do is to be patient looking for the best site that will provide us everything we are looking for. Since I'm a super web addict, I decided to put all my clipart collections in one site. I went to piczo.com and made an account there. I'm happy that I'm already a silver member and that's why I have the chance to upload more and more images that I like. I'm planning to make a new blog page that will host my clipart collection but I'm thinking I rather share to you my piczo site where you can find all of my favorites. Here is the page where you can get a lot of cute images... click here I hope you'll enjoy! Have a Great Day!

0 comments: