This is my GraPhic DeSign Page!
I hope you'll enjoy and learn more from me.

Well, Check out my other Blog pAges too
at

red-tail
&
chong chong's corner

HaVe FuN!!!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Isn't She Pretty in Pink?


I think she is.

Well, I saw her picture while surfing the net. So I decided to download her image and do some magic with the aid of my best friend (if you don't know her yet, her name is Adobe Photoshop). A little of this, a little of that... tah dan!!! another artwork of mine..

It's simple to do this. Pick any photo you like, then on Photoshop, choose pen tool to get the girl in the image. Another way is to delete the white background using the magic wand tool or paint the girl in black, leaving the white background as it is. Now, you can clear the background in just one click. Create a new background layer, then put the new image you like. Adjust the opacity level of your background. You can use Gaussian blur too if you like. In my work, i chose a flower field. After that, merge everything into one layer. Adjust the color of the whole image by pressing "ctrl m" (also known as curving). Now, if you want a text on it saying "before" and "after", you may do so... Be sure to choose the best font that matches the whole picture. Remember that you are the master of your own artwork. So just play with your project, experiment with Photoshop tools and filters, and you'll see its great effects later on. Good Luck!


0 comments: