This is my GraPhic DeSign Page!
I hope you'll enjoy and learn more from me.

Well, Check out my other Blog pAges too
at

red-tail
&
chong chong's corner

HaVe FuN!!!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A New Baby is Coming

What did u feel the moment you knew that there will be a new baby in the family? Of course, we were all excited about it right? You can't even believe it at first. Karen, my sister is now 8 months pregnant, and I'm so excited to see my first niece ever! We are somehow prepared for her coming. We bought her stuffs she needs for her first few months. And I myself bought my niece a lot of clothes for her to wear. Finally, Karen have chosen a name for her baby. She is naming her Miyu, a Japanese name which means beauty and gentle.

Along with the preparation and fun that we were having while putting up the nursery room, Karen asked me a favor if I could make a Baptismal invitation card for Miyu.
Of course, I won't say no!
So I made a few for my niece. Here's my favorite...


Did you like it? Please leave a comment
or any suggestion.
I would love to hear anything from you. Thanks!


1 comments:

Krista said...

Miyu is a beautiful name and the invitation is absolutely adorable :) I can't wait for my friends and sisters to start having babies, so I can do the same for them, hee!